The mission of WHO is the attainment by all people of the highest possible level of health.
Position Title: Administrative Clerk (Administrative Field Support)
Duty Station: Yobe And
Organizational Office: WHO Representative's
Duration: 1 Year, Special Service Agreement (SSA)
The recruited Administrative Clerk will provide administrative/financial management support for IVD Programme in
- Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word processing, spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated abilities for team-work.
- Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral Organizations in the country.
- Knowledge of other WHO official Languages (French/Portuguese) will be an added advantage.
- Equivalent to graduation from a secondary school with recognized training in Accounting. Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures. Must be familiar with MS windows applications.
- At least (5) Five years experience in an international organization or in public or private administration.
Under the overall supervision of the Administrative Officer and direct supervision of the WHO State Coordinator, the incumbent performs the following duties:-
- Assist in supervision of payment for vaccination personnel and produce payment site monitoring report;
- Assist in dispatching of documents through local couriers and maintains accurate records;
- Assist in filing and documentation of official correspondences;
- Assist in preparation of contracts for consultants and service providers when authorized;
Performs other duties as required.
- Assist in review of financial/administrative documents and disbursement of funds as per payment authorizations;
- Assist in servicing of meetings and trainings including making logistics arrangements with venues and suppliers.
- Assist with management of physical resources at the State level;
- Assist WHO and partner staff in completion of administrative formalities;
- Assist in retirement of advances and compilation of retirement reports;
How To Apply:
Applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
29th August, 2012