Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a qualification in marketing.
- Post holder must have at least two year’s relevant work experience either travel or marketing experience is necessary.
Position Etihad Airways as a premium airline in the trade and consumer marketplace. Use all elements of the marketing mix to convey Etihad’s key messages. Develop and maintain trade marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives using the local marketing funds. Oversee trade marketing, advertising and promotional activities across all areas of the marketing activity.
Training & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Strategic planning and project management skills
- Assist as required with all aspects of consumer marketing.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate all trade marketing activity, to ensure that local marketing funds are spent on the most effective campaigns and activity is focused on meeting the company’s objectives.
- Produce marketing collateral relevant to the market and ensure that the sales and marketing teams have all of the necessary collateral they need in order to represent Etihad at events and on sales calls.
- Manage and coordinate Etihad presence at trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events, ensuring that the relevant people are targeted with the relevant messages. Following up all events with targeted communications.
- Build and manage a trade database which can be utilised by sales and marketing to distribute targeted communications.
- Maximise local PR opportunities and work closely with the PR agency, managing all trade PR and assisting with consumer PR.
- Control local marketing funds to ensure that all activity is completed within budget.
- Identify opportunities by working closely with trade partners and exploit these opportunities, achieving maximum benefit for Etihad.
- Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with the sales team to ensure that trade accounts hit the necessary revenue targets by implementing targeted, relevant marketing promotions.
- Work with and manage relationships with partners and tourist boards. Including briefing projects, managing relationships and ensuring that Etihad are getting a positive return on their investment
- Continuously analyse competitors marketing activities, to ensure that Etihad’s offers and campaigns are competitive in the marketplace.
To apply for this job click on Details of Application