JOB TITLE: Regional Marketing Manager (Acquisition)
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
To formulate and ensure implementation of effective and efficient
acquisition, usage and retention strategies for assigned region so as
to enhance the leadership position in customer market share.
1. New revenue paying subscribers in the region
- To identify the new segments for acquisition and therefore plan and implement the strategy to penetrate the same with leadership position.
- To design and provide tools to sales team for market expansion
- To conduct consumer and trade research on periodic basis
- To identify new opportunities for acquisition.
- To conceptualise suitable products and plans in prepaid/postpaid
- To drive acquisitions and revenue based on regional realities.
- To design suitable consumer and trade schemes so as to acquire revenue-paying customers in the region.
- To analyse and identify channel partner ROI enhancement opportunities for the region.
- To Ensure timely and impactful launch of new BTS sites
- To stimulate trial and adoption by new customers within the geography.
2. Incremental Share of Net Adds in region
- To identify the key strengths of competition and plan key tactics to get incremental share of net adds from competition in the region.
- To provide regional inputs for the handsets strategy to gain market share and counter competition in the region.
- Deliver region specific and relevant Value Added Services, that will ensure uptake and boost VAS revenue streams
3. Customer Delight measure in terms of Schemes and Promotions
Provide inputs towards the design and implementation of regional consumer schemes and promotions which are simple and crisp so that there is an increase in the delight among existing and prospective customers.
4. Revenue enhancement
- Hand hold the new customer for revenue enhancement
- Identify region specific initiatives for stimulating usage and increasing revenues.
- Ensure re-launch of low utilized sites to increase ITP and gain wallet share from competition
- To monitor acquisition cost
A recognized postgraduate degree in Management; specialisation in
Marketing is preferred
At least 5-6 years working experience. Of these 2-3 years should be in telecom sales/ marketing.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships and Empowering and Developing people
- Risk taking appetite
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Should thrive in challenging situations
- Ability to network with global players
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial Ability
Closing Date :30 / 04 / 2012
CLICK HERE TO APPLY