JOB TITLE: HAUSA-SPEAKING GRADUATE
As part of its growth strategy aimed at delivering “World Class Customer Service” to all subscribers, Globacom is opening more call centres at Abuja, Port Harcourt & Lagos
and requires young, smart and intelligent graduates (male and female), who speak Hausa to work in the new call centers in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to: email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application closes not later than 14th May, 2012 of this publication
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Capturing customers’ details on the system
- Providing information and resolving customers’ issues
- Escalating customers’ queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
- BSC or HND in any field
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
- Friendly disposition, charming character and admirable personality
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa Language
- Good communication skills.