Department: Business Management
Bwari Nigerian Law School
• Basic Annual Salary (N700,000) to be reviewed annually
• Bonus and allowance of up to N30,000 monthly depending on performance
Reports to: MD/CEO
Job Type: Full Time
The occupant of this position is essentially the commercial business manager with the ultimate responsibility of safe guarding the financial success of the outlet/site and maintaining the reputation of the company. The role has strong hospitality element ensuring that the outlet delivers high quality food and drink and good customer service. It also includes activities common to business manager in any sector, including overseeing marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources.
Essential Job Functions
Operational Management: Organising stock, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security
People Management: Motivating and encouraging staff achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rosters, recruitment of new staff (working with the MD/CEO).
Ensuring High Standards of Customer Service and Satisfaction is maintained, while handling complaints and queries
Financial Management: Planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by management, administering payrolls (working with the MD/CEO).
Education: Minimum of B.sc or Hnd in any of the following subjects: Food and Nutrition, Business Management, Catering, Hospitality, Marketing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Economics or any other relevant subjects.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in the fast food or hospitality industry
Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to lead and motivate and influence people
• Good organizational skills
• Energy and Stamina
• Decision making ability and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
• Competent user of Microsoft Packages including: Word, Excel and Power Point
Deadline: 16th June 2013
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org